- Ukraine | Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for experienced candidates having played the role of an Operations Lead within a Technology “Product Development” OR “Technology Consultancy/Outsourcing” company background, who understands the difference between Operations Mgmt. (internal) and Delivery/Service Management (external)
- Lead, implement standards/processes to ensure day to day responsibilities around office administration,Facilities Mgmt., legal/compliance, Budgets/Finance/Taxation, and related MIS reporting.
- Develops and maintains strong contacts and working relationships with local external vendors, partners including Authorities, Agencies, Banking, NGOs/CSR etc.
- Establish the development, implementation and maintenance of various Ops/admin standards/policies covering (office administration, housekeeping, Health & Safety, Security, local compliance, Environmental/CSO, Company IT Assets (Laptops/Mobiles), Companywide Software/Tools/Platform like – Atlassian, Jira, Payroll, Collaboration, Time Mgmt., Expense Mgmt. etc.) the organization.
- Ensure statutory compliance and legal formalities for local operational needs.
- Manage and monitor the Operations budget ensuring best value in all expenditures.
- Communicate, collaborate operational priorities and changes to internal stakeholders in response to business objectives and needs.
- Well versed with operational KPIs and metrics like – Cash Conversion Cycles, Operating Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin, Operating Cash flows, Overtime, Utilization Ratios etc.
- Should be able to produce budgeted v/s Actuals, Cost and Revenue forecast for a period.
- Well versed with various SOW/Contractual requirements and contractual types.
- Works with Country/Location leads to ensure the above is enabled & practiced.
- Collaborate, Liaison with other WMSS Organizational Leaders and CxO members.
- Around 15 years of experience in Operations Management with 5 years in IT Business Operations (ideally in a technology engineering/consulting company)
- Exceptional people collaboration, coordination skills; ability to establish systems & processes resulting into operational efficiency, cost optimization, business continuity and P&L.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to interpret data, generate insights and anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Implement strategic initiatives improving Operational efficiency, Cost optimization, Commercials Forecast, Budget/Actuals, Cost/Expenses etc. with streamlined MIS.
- Ensure office infrastructure, work environment standards covering safety, health and business continuity aspects.
- MBA (Operations or Finance) OR Master’s degree in commerce.
- Related credentials, trainings and certifications are plus.
Tools/Platforms – Knowledge/Awareness
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Workflow/Dashboard/Reporting tools knowledge (Atlassian, Jira, Dashboard tools etc.)