- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for an attentive and detail oriented Junior Accountant to join our team in Lviv.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company based globally in Switzerland, US, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Private entrepreneurs (PEs) accounting:
- going through all PEs’ registering procedures (state registrar, tax government, bank account opening). Maintaining PEs in all stages up to expected result getting;
- cooperation with a lawyer for the purpose of completing all necessary procedures related to signing contracts by private entrepreneurs and coordinating transferring of contracts to and from customer (WMSS);
- participation in payment of monthly taxes and payment procedures according to the co-working scheme;
- taking part in monthly invoices preparation;
- taking part on quarterly basis of PEs’ tax declarations preparation and submitting them to tax authority;
- taking part on annual basis of PEs’ single social reports preparation and submitting them to tax authority.
- Limited liability company’s (LLC) accounting:
- taking part in primary documents/typical templates of contracts preparation between LLC and receivables;
- participation in assets inventory processes, appropriate documents filling, periodic verification of the accuracy and relevance of documents data to actual (existence) data.
- Upper-intermediate English level is a must;
- University degree (economics, accounting, finance);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel);
- Attention to details, time management skills;
It will be a plus
- Experience working in an accounting practice will be an advantage.
- Experience with PE related accounting
- Competitive salary
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)