- Ukraine | Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv
- Full Time
We are looking for an inspiring individual to run our Project Management Office. The PMO is a critical component of our growing business, and is a strategic driver for organizational excellence.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Ensure leadership and other contributors have the right operational data at the right time to make business decisions.
- Help drive consistency and efficiency within our project teams by making sure that all policies and procedures are effectively communicated, followed, enforced and reported against.
- Manage resource planning including forecasting and recruitment planning across the organization
- Monitor and advise project teams with regards to project tracking and reporting, risk management and time management
- Coach teams to improve by defining, collecting and analyzing performance metrics
- Monitor and help teams to identify, track and alleviate risks
- Lead and train team to utilize best practices for processes and tools
- Maintain lessons learned across projects and work to educate teams as needed
- Recommend new policies and procedures as necessary
- Experience in a similar role for a software services organization.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree or 4+ years of equivalent work experience.
- High level of English language proficiency with excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as both Agile and traditional project management principles and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Autonomous self-starter who is driven by continuous improvement
- Ability to aggregate multiple sources of data, and use analysis and visualization techniques to extract valuable business insights
- Knowledge of Jira or other project management tools
- Strong interpersonal skills including persuading, coaching, collaborating
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
It will be a plus
- PMI-ACP is strongly preferred
- PMP and/or CSM
- Previous experience as a developer
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)