Senior HTML Developer
- Portugal | Lisbon
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior HTML Frontend Developer who is focused on quality for our team in Lisbon. Senior HTML Front-end developers are a key part of our front-end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise class web applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using HTML/CSS technologies with responsive and flexible UI.
- Writing code using best practices
- Driving the estimation process
- Cooperating with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling existing web assets.
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into day to day activities
- Managing, mentoring and supporting team members
- Reviewing and enhancing team processes and outputs
- 8+ years in HTML/CSS, knowledge of SASS and/or LESS
- Attention to details, fan of pixel perfect philosophy
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Markup experience with Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Zeplin or Avocode
- Experience utilizing website optimization tools
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with GIT
Will be a plus
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Familiarity with common CMS platforms such as Wordpress
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)