- Ukraine | Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced iOS Developer for our team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Participating in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Contributing to Driving the iOS development team to deliver high-quality applications
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Participating in the estimation process
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Development
- Strong knowledge of Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Realm, etc.
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with code signing and delivery of iOS applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Upper-intermediate English language proficiency or higher
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of leading banking or financial projects
- Experience in RxSwift and RxCocoa
- Portfolio with released applications
- Samples of source code
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team