Graphic Designer/ Illustrator
- Ukraine | Lviv, Dnipro, Mykolaiv, Kyiv
- Full Time
Hello there. Nice to meet you.
We’ve heard good things about you and think it is great that you’re passionate about experience design — we are too!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer/ Illustrator to join our team.
Our team works closely with market-leading companies in industries including finance, healthcare, and compliance, to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
Why we know you’ll want to work with us?
You will have the opportunity to contribute your vision to our interesting products and projects and help drive them each to become a successful reality. You will participate in the design development process.
Our team focused environment emphasizes personal growth and support and will allow you to both contribute your knowledge and to learn from your colleagues.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design for print and web mediums;
- The portfolio is a must (Behance, Dribbble, or similar)
- Proficiency knowledge of design software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, and/or Sketch;
- Experience in motion graphics (After Effects would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of color separations, prepress, different types of production proofs, and the latest digital-related technologies.
- Being versatile in design styles and techniques to know how to apply the proper approach in a particular context to reach the right audience.
- Effective communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Create material for corporate internet web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects.
- Design and develop all necessary graphic materials (presentations, illustrations, banners, infographics, sets of icons) for various communication channels — websites, landing pages, social networks, email campaigns, etc.
- Working together with strong design and development teams to create visuals for web and mobile applications.
- Apply UX/UI best practices to improve the company’s website.
- Creating a visual identity for companies and their digital products.
- Supporting and extending existing product styles following their stylistics.
- Provide quality control of graphic elements by analyzing trends, emotional perception, speed of perception, and timely feedback.
- To present and substantiate your solutions to the customers.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting tasks and challenges.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Friendly Environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.