Middle Android Developer
- Ukraine | Dnipro
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Middle Android Developer who is focused on quality for our team. Android developers are a key part of our team and are responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise class Android applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Driving the Android development team to deliver high quality applications
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs and other developers
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers
- Participating in the estimation process
- At least 2+ years developing Android apps either independently or with a team
- Strong knowledge of Java core, Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views and other Android UI concepts especially pertaining to Material Design Guidelines
- Solid understanding on Architecture Patterns like MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture.
- Solid understanding on core Android Components like Activities, Fragments and Services
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Upper intermediate English language proficiency or higher
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)