- Ukraine | Lviv
- Full Time
Windmill Smart Solutions is a boutique digital product delivery company based in Switzerland and operating globally. We design and deliver digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, action-oriented and trustworthy Operations Manager to join our team in Lviv. You will be responsible for managing all country specific budgets, office space, supplies, as well as relationships with external service providers. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for the execution and successful completion of important and challenging projects which are key to our expansion goals in Ukraine.
- Manage the financial planning, controlling, and reporting processes
- Manage all office space in the country (currently three offices) and oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trade persons
- Manage equipment including allocation, tracking, purchasing, repair
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Manage local consultants and vendors
- Manage office manager team
- Manage account permissions
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, event planning etc.)
- Proactive mentality
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Multi-tasking talent, strong organization and time management skills
- Highly efficient and reliable
- Positive attitude, openness to change
- Fast/keen learner, coherent thinking
- Resilient, assertive and empathic personality with strong communication and negotiating skills
- Cultural awareness regarding global diversity.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Previous direct experience in a similar role
- Ability to prepare budgets and track them accurately throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field required
- High level of English language proficiency to interact with our global team
- Competitive compensation
- Possibility to make a positive impact on the team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly environment
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!