- Ukraine | Lviv, Kyiv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring Project Manager to join our team. Project Managers play an important role in guiding our teams to deliver high quality designs and applications to our clients and stakeholders.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company active globally in Switzerland, US, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Elicits requirements from relevant stakeholders and translates the requirements into business requirement documents, creates user stories and tasks, ensures proper review mechanisms, manages project scope with timelines and ensures defect free deployment in production throughout the development life cycle
- Develops detailed project plans and manages technical project process documentation and fact sheets.
- Provides day to day management of product or solution projects including risk management, stakeholder communications, and other important functions
- Defines sprint scope and advises the product owners in order to agree the right mix of features/stories for each sprint, including functional and non-functional requirements
- Plans sprints and releases to support project roadmaps
- Supports development and testing, helping to resolve any issues, so that each iteration is delivered successfully.
- Follows Agile best practices and workflows
Validates and verifies requirements effectively to ensure delivery of the ‘right solution’
- Works with UI/UX Designers, Principals, Tech Leads, Developers, QAs and other experts to manage any trade-offs between usability, performance and non-functional requirements
- Develops team goals and manages them for results
- Focuses on continuous improvement, ensuring the success of the products and projects
- Analyses and assesses new ideas, considering risks, opportunities and impacts
- 3+ years of experience running development projects and teams
- Prior experience working and communicating directly with clients
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology including Scrum Master and Product Owner roles
- Good level of English language proficiency
- Takes ownership and responsibility for quality and is able to model and drive a customer first and defect free culture.
- Works well under pressure in a high-throughput environment with distributed teams
- Team worker and great communicator at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage project teams
- Manages own time successfully, prioritises effectively and meets tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Jira tools
It will be a plus
- Understanding of Financial Services or other complex industries
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT
- Competitive salary
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!