Senior IT Recruiter
- Ukraine | Lviv, Dnipro
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Recruiter for IT focused recruitment.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Handle end to end recruiting responsibilities;
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, network and reference etc.;
- Screen candidates CVs and job applications;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the recruitment process.
- Responsible to coordinate with offered candidate until they join the organization;
- Promote open positions through social media, inside the company and use other channels;
- Represent the company at recruiting events;
- Coordinate with candidates on weekdays and weekend drives.
- Contribute to recruiting strategy and planning;
- Recruiting budget planning;
- Proven success as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Must have 5+ years experience in end to end IT recruitment
- Deep knowledge of Ukraine IT market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles including good knowledge of various technologies
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search);
- High level of English language proficiency.
It will be a plus
- An MBA with a focus in HR related studies
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)