Full Stack Engineer (Java)
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for a Java Developer with excellent debugging, troubleshooting and communication skills to work on enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of an open and talented software team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
This position is offered by Windmill Smart Solutions India, as part of the Windmill Group.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Java support/developer responsibilities include debugging and developing/troubleshooting
- You will be interacting with clients around the globe as needed.
- You will be required to:
- Debug and do RCA
- Understand the code flow and application functions
- Understand the points/replication steps
- Correct the existing code if required which should be well designed, testable, efficient code
- Make basic SQL changes to databases
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications along with the company specification.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- SLA adherence with respect to keeping clients happy
- Analyze and resolve AWS and microservice performance
- Do profiling analysis using JMX tool
- Graduation in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or should be excellent in Java development and debugging
- 3+ years of Proven hands-on Software/Application development and support with core Java
- Experience working with AWS and microservice architecture
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing/debugging applications using Spring
- Knowledge in monitoring systems like Prometheus and Grafana
- Object-Oriented Analysis and debug using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of core Java and Spring (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.) will be added advantage
- Experience in modern web frameworks such as React or Angular
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with postgresql db or Aurora
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent debugging skills, Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, TFS, etc..
- Willingness to work in shifts when needed
- Excellent client-facing skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be an excellent team player and should be able to take responsibility for the ticket
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting tasks and challenges.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Friendly Environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)