Middle Angular Developer
- Ukraine | Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Middle Angular Developer who is focused on quality for our team. Angular developers are a key part of our front end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise class web applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company active globally in Switzerland, US, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Implement the Front End technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications;
- Perform technical analysis of requirements;
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design;
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use;
- Develop rich, interactive data visualizations, including graphs, charts, and other dynamic features;
Conduct Unit testing
- At least 2.5 years experience in frontend development and engineering ;
- At least 1.5 years experience in Angular 2-7;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Rx.js ;
- Experience in CSS extensions like Sass, Less ;
- Experience in creating cross-browser responsive applications;
- Experience with git ;
- Experience with Karma and Jasmine ;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
B1+ in English, spoken and written .
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Webpack, Jira
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js.
- Become a part of our international team;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan);
- Compensation of attending technical conferences and courses, and enhance your learnings ;
- Friendly Environment;
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team;
- 20 working days of vacation per year.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)