- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Finance, accounting administrator for our headquarters in Switzerland. This is a key role for our team as the person will be responsible for the accurate recording, controlling, reporting and planning of the company’s finances as well as providing oversight across our various locations.
Windmill is a boutique digital product design & delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
- Ensure correct recording of all transactions and the accuracy of the income statement and balance sheets in accordance with Swiss Finance Regulations for at least three Swiss entities
- Prepare monthly financial statements incl. coordination of year-end-audits
- Assess and refine budgeting process, create appropriate monthly budget reports, manage and track budget and accounting information in Switzerland and across other locations
- Drive initiatives to enhance forecasting while critically reviewing and optimizing costs
- Ensure appropriate measures are taken to integrate the company’s international expansion within finance and accounting
- Oversee daily finances of the company across all areas
- Continuously evaluate financial performance and efficiency and make enhancements
- Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, staying abreast of any changes in the market
- Establish financial policies that promote the company culture and vision
- Participate in planning organizational growth related activities
- Develop the overall team maturity for the finance team, including training and fostering career growth
- Proven experience (4 to 8 years) as Finance and Accounting Manager or in a similar role. We are looking specifically for strong accounting/bookkeeping experience, FP&A experience, and experience in setting up robust processes
- Demonstrable competency in strategic financial planning and business development is also desirable
- Results-driven personality eager to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Accounting designation required (e.g. CA)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field; MBA preferred
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Business Development, Design, Development etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and operational and financial performance metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Swiss German / German, and English. French would also be advantageous
- Applicant must currently reside in Switzerland and have a valid working permit
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to cooperate with our international team, please send your CV immediately!