Finance & Accounting Manager
- Portugal | Lisbon
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Finance & Accounting Manager for our Lisbon Office. This is a key role for our team as the person will be responsible for the accurate recording, controlling, reporting and planning of the company’s finances as well as related administrative tasks.
Windmill is a boutique digital product design & delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
- Ensure correct recording of all transactions and the accuracy of the income statement and balance sheets in accordance with Portuguese Finance Regulations for the Lisbon entity.
- Prepare monthly financial statements incl. coordination of year-end-audits
- Assess and refine budgeting process, create appropriate monthly budget reports, manage and track budget and accounting information in Portugal.
- Ensure appropriate measures are taken to integrate the company’s international expansion within finance and accounting
- Oversee daily finances of the company across all areas
- Continuously evaluate financial performance and efficiency and make enhancements
- Establish financial policies that promote the company culture and vision
- Participate in planning organizational growth related activities
- Develop the overall team maturity for the finance team, including training and fostering career growth
- Proven experience (2 to 4 years) as Finance and Accounting Manager or in a similar role. We are looking specifically for a hands-on profile accounting/bookkeeping experience, FP&A experience, as well as 2-3 years experience in Portuguese Payroll
- Results-driven personality eager to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Accounting designation required (e.g. CA)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field; MBA preferred
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Business Development, Design, Development etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and operational and financial performance metrics
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. French would also be advantageous
- Applicant must currently reside in Portugal and have a valid working permit
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to cooperate with our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)
NOTE: Candidates presented by unsolicited 3rd party agencies will not be reviewed.