- Ukraine | Dnipro, Lviv, Kyiv
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who is passionate about quality to join our team. The QA Engineer plays a key role in making sure that our teams turn our innovative experience designs into high quality enterprise class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Creation and maintenance of testing documents.
- Follow test plans outlined by the QA Lead.
- Effectively communicate bugs and issues to our development team.
- Open to use automated tools if required.
- Ensures process adherence to QA and quality plan and responsible in meeting timelines and quality standards.
- Identify issues, investigate end-to-end and develop action plan.
- Identify opportunities for value adds, initiate and execute them.
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Present findings and status clearly to team and stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in manual as well as automated QA in web and mobile testing.
- Strong Exposure to Blackbox, Performance, Load, API, UI, Regression testing techniques.
- Strong in Test design, Execution, Test & defect management.
- Clear understanding of SDLC & STLC.
- Able to be Stress-resistant, deal with multiple projects & is committed to work towards deadlines.
- Basic databases Knowledge and Understanding.
- Basic understanding of domain like Web/Mobile technologies, Banking, Healthcare etc
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the self-confidence.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools such as Maven, POM TestNg, Cucumber, Jenkins or any other relevant tools will be an added advantage.
- Higher education in engineering/computer science – Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Is a Plus:
- Knowledge into Automation tools like Selenium or similar.