Fintec Business Analyst – Banking
- Portugal |
- Full Time
We are looking for a detail-oriented Product Owner/Senior Business Analyst who is focused on user needs and team collaboration to be an integral part of our delivery team for a prestigious Geneva-based banking client. You will play a key role in assisting all stakeholders in analysing the existing platform ecosystem then defining, gathering and documenting requirements in order to support, work with and guide our teams to create innovative digital experiences and enterprise-class applications efficiently.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
Initial Phase: (Analysis – Min 6 months)
- Analyse the existing front end products and underlying systems throughout the financial institution in order to map out the processes they support, any process dependencies, and the people and other interfaces which interact with them.
- Work with Windmill designers to facilitate and progress the effective discovery, definition and elaboration of the next generation of products.
- Efficiently analyse the product and business industry.
- Develop constructive and positive relationships with all client stakeholders.
Subsequent Phase (Delivery – Multi-year)
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of new client products to replace the legacy experiences and for the overall success of the client relationship and product quality.
- Act as the main client liaison and point of contact in regards to product definition and release roadmap. Continue to maintain constructive and positive relationships with clients and remain aligned with their business goals for the software and objectives for the project.
- Work with the remote team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
- Work with design, development and QA personnel to elaborate user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
- Run end user testing and acceptance.
- Analyze, assess and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- 5+ years of experience as a senior Business Analyst or Product Owner working on enterprise software development projects in a banking/wealth management environment.
- Ability to break down business processes into specific steps and experience of flow-charting and process diagramming
- Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks, Agile/Scrum
- Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
- Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them to collaborate and come to an agreement and acceptance on a solution or path.
- Outstanding and professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent French and English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision and the ability to articulate it.
Would be a plus:
- Project Management experience
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!