- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Principal Technologist who is focused on designing and delivering high quality software and applications to cooperate with our team. The Principal Technologist is a key part of our team and is responsible for the development teams that turn our innovative experience designs into enterprise class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Overseeing all system architectures among the projects
- Participating in architectural discussions with clients
- Driving architecture and design directions for project teams
- Participating in and reviewing estimations
- Developing team maturity in terms of quality with respect to architecture and design
- Mentoring and managing team, including training needs, with a focus on technology
- Effectively managing the teams in multiple locations to ensure exceptional performance and to support the company’s culture and goals
- Consistently evaluating and enhancing technical efficiency
- Evaluating emerging technologies and industry trends and applying them to enhance the projects and teams
- Enhancing and defining the processes and procedures for the productivity and quality of the projects and development team
- Represent the company at industry and client events
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of successful experience in a Tech Architect role.
- At least 7 years of experience in software engineering leadership roles.
- Able to create comprehensive technical designs for end to end projects
- A deep understanding of architectural methodologies and design patterns
- Able to adapt to changing architecture trends, models and patterns
- Successful experience growing, managing, mentoring, and leading a cross-functional engineering team.
- Experience in delivering enterprise level front end web applications using HTML, CSS and other web front end frameworks.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java and J2EE technologies
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including: Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile development platforms: iOS, Android, React Native
- Expert level knowledge of backend systems with a focus on Java
- Expertise in working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of cloud deployments (Preferably AWS)
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Ability to analyze and solve technical challenges
- Highest level of English language proficiency
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to cooperate with our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)