Junior/Middle QA Engineer
- Portugal | Lisbon
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Junior/Middle QA Engineer who is passionate about quality to join our team. The QA Engineer plays a key role in making sure that our teams turn our innovative experience designs into high quality enterprise class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Creation and maintenance of testing documents.
- Follow test tasks outlined by the QA Lead.
- Effectively communicate bugs and issues to our development team.
- Open to learn/use automated tools/frameworks if required.
- Ensures process adherence to QA and quality plan and responsible in meeting timelines and quality standards.
- Identify issues, investigate end-to-end and develop an action plan. Identify opportunities for value adds, initiate and execute them.
- Mentor and develop junior team members Present findings and status clearly to team and stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Strong Exposure to Blackbox, Performance, API, UI, Regression testing. Strong in Test design techniques, Execution, Test & defect management.
- Good understanding and practical experience in BDD, Cucumber and Gherkin Clear understanding of SDLC & STLC.
- Able to be Stress-resistant, deal with multiple projects & is committed to work towards deadlines.
- Experience with test strategy creation.
- Basic understanding of domain like Banking, Healthcare etc Good understanding of Web/Mobile technologies and difference in testing approaches
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies. Demonstrates excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the self-confidence.
- Experience in Fintech projects and big applications are preferable. Knowledge of CI/CD like Jenkins or similar
- Would be a big + having experience in automation frameworks and automation tools like Selenium, Cypress, Karate, JMeter Any other relevant tools will be an added advantage.
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team