Business Development Representative – Outbound Sales
- Full Time
Windmill is looking for 5x experienced Business Development Representatives to join our Outbound Sales Team and help take it to the next level of growth.
The Outbound Sales Team reports into the Chief Commercial Officer, and they are responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads, and working on outbound sales campaigns.
- Generating new sales prospects through outbound activities including email/telephone/social outreach; market research; business analysis; and leveraging personal networks
- Attending networking events, conferences, exhibitions as directed
- Approaching clients with a consulting and design-thinking mindset to encourage further discussions and commercial engagement
- Owning the entire sales cycle: identifying needs, preparing proposals, leading negotiations, and closing outbound deals
- Managing pipeline to allow for build and nurture of prospects in medium to long term where no immediate opportunity exists
- Effective team-working and liaison with other internal and external stakeholders as necessary to maximise success
- Ongoing familiarity with best practices and industry trends within the world of digital product and application design
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role within IT services/SaaS/software sales
- Demonstrable experience of creating a pipeline through a variety of outbound activities
- Must be adept at all stages of the sales cycle: from identifying and qualifying opportunities, through to closing the deal.
- Particular experience within the digital product development sphere is an advantage
- Particular sales experience with wealthtech and fintech products is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English (CEFT C1+)
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills: Windmill’s company ethos is one of mutual trust with all internal and external colleagues: we are honest, transparent, and professional
- Established network of industry leaders and senior digital product and/or technical contacts
- Adept at leveraging LinkedIn and other social media to promote the Windmill brand
- A fantastic opportunity to join an established and rapidly-growing company
- Competitive compensation
- International team experience
- Career advancement opportunities
- Friendly environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
- Some flexibility with working hours
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
Windmill is a boutique digital product design and delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. Our delightful and functional digital products solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance. We also design and deliver our own products through our Ventures arm.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/