- United Kingdom | London
- Full Time
Windmill is looking for someone to join our team to drive the creation and distribution of great content for the company and to grow our online presence. It is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing marketing team. You will use your skills to identify materials, and manage and drive the delivery of high quality, engaging content. You will then be responsible for the digital dissemination to grow engagement and our brand across the world.
Given the distributed, international nature of the company, the role is expected to be performed from a mix of home and co-working office locations.
Windmill is a digital product design and delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers create experience-led applications and other digital products. We set out to solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance. We also design and deliver our own products through our Ventures arm.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Work with Windmill designers, product managers and technologists to generate engaging content relevant to Windmill across multiple types of media, including written, audio and multimedia.
- Manage the quality and distribution of the content and ensure it is tailored to the audience needs
- Maximize the impact of content with headlines and messages appropriate for each platform/channel
- Ensure SEO compatibility of content using best practices
- Able to produce well-researched and -written original content
- Experience with a lean and agile method of working
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in marketing & copywriting
- Strong level of knowledge of SEO best practices and knowledge of GA
- Market research expertise
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Self starter with a positive “can do” attitude – proactive rather than reactive
- Comfortable with remote working
- Manages own time successfully, prioritizes effectively and meets tight deadlines
- Takes ownership and responsibility for quality – takes personal pride in doing a good job
- Marketing qualification, e.g CIM diploma
- Competitive compensation
- International team experience
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
- Some flexibility with working hours
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, we are keen to hear from you.