Senior Devops Engineer (AWS Certified DevOps Engineer)
- Portugal | Lisbon
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced DevOps Engineer with hands-on AWS/Azure cloud experience with various scalable cloud architecture, focused on secure, scalable deployment architecture for our team in Portugal.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company active globally in Switzerland, US, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Define and design the deployment architecture for web / mobile applications on AWS for millions of users.
- Develop with Cloud Formation infrastructure as code and lead continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Define the security / scalability and other non functional requirements for big projects with millions of users.
- Collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices.
- Coordinate build and release activities with other stakeholders.
- Define and develop automated quality and release gates.
- Work with teams to develop code quality metrics and meters.
- Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes.
- Manage day to day operations of pipeline, build, and source control software and resources.
- Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems.
- Occasional weekend or after hours work may be required to support DevOps schedules.
- Assist with system administrator activities for internal services, computer configurations and platforms.
- AWS Certified DevOps engineer or planning to get the certification, we will support you on that
- 1+ years of writing Amazon AWS Cloud Formation scripts
- 4+ years of working with GIT-based source control systems, preferably with GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of code promotion techniques, build automation, branching strategies.
- 2+ years writing Python, Shell or similar build scripting languages.
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps pipeline tools (Bamboo, Circle CI, spinnaker etc.)
- Experience in Openstack, Kubernetes, building and creating Docker containers and Docker-based Microservices, DevOps tools (monitoring and tracing tools, security, logging), Linux (like Ubuntu, RHEL), installation and configuration (like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat web server application), infrastructure operations and data center operations.
- Understanding on creating secure deployment architecture, devsecops is essential.
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)