- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Technologist who is focused on designing and delivering high quality software and applications to join our team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Participating in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications.
- Communicating with product owners and front-end developers.
- Mentoring and supporting team members.
- Performing code reviews and refactoring.
- Writing code using Java best practices/patterns, considering various NFR like security, performance, scalability and high availability.
- Participating in the estimation process.
- Stay abreast of latest back-end technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to the business problem.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java and J2EE technologies
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including: Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with designing and developing microservices based, linearly scalable applications.
- Expertise in AWS S3.
- Good to have knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience with static code analysis tool like SonarQube.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL database.
- Strong in fundamentals like Data structures, Algorithm & Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in the full project life cycle including defining requirements, evaluating alternatives, designing, developing and implementing solutions.
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with UNIT and integration testing using JUnit.
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with UI Frameworks – Angular and understanding of MVC pattern.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting tasks and challenges.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Friendly Environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)