Junior Java Developer
- Ukraine | Lviv, Kyiv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer for our team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Participate in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications.
- Write code using Java best practices/patterns, considering various non-functional requirements (NFR) like security, performance, scalability and high availability.
- Participate in estimation processes.
- Stay abreast of the latest back-end technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to the business problem.
- Collaborate closely with the specialists in front-end development, testing, and analytics.
- Good knowledge and at least 1+ year of experience in core Java.
- Experience with Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, MVC, data, security, etc).
- Experience with designing and developing microservices-based, linearly scalable applications.
- Experience with multithreading and asynchrony.
- Good theoretical skills of SQL.
- Strong in fundamentals like Data structures, Algorithm & Problem solving skills.
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with UNIT and integration testing using JUnit, Mockito, Wiremocks.
- English: Intermediate or higher.
- Multinational experience.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours, paid vacation and sick leaves.
- PE accounting and support.
- Remote work possibility.
- Referral program.
- Training programs allowance.
- Health insurance with COVID coverage.
- Corporate English classes.
- Team-building activities.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!