- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced DevOps Engineer. Who is focused on quality for our team in India.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company active globally in Switzerland, US, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Define, develop, and lead continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Work to build Software Defined Infrastructure.
- Coordinate build and release activities with other stakeholders.
- Define and develop automated quality and release gates.
- Work with teams to develop code quality metrics and meters.
- Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes.
- Collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices.
- Manage day to day operations of pipeline, build, and source control software and resources.
- Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems.
- Occasional weekend or after hours work may be required to support DevOps schedules.
- 4+ Yrs. years of working with GIT-based source control systems, preferably with GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of code promotion techniques, build automation, branching strategies.
- 2+ years writing Python, Shell or similar build scripting languages.
- 1+ years of writing Amazon AWS Cloud Formation scripts or Terraform scripts.
- 2+ years of experience as Jenkins.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps pipeline tools (Bamboo, Circle CI, spinnaker etc.)
- Experience building and creating Docker containers and Docker-based Microservices.
- Experience in DevOps tools (monitoring and tracing tools, security, logging).
- Experience in Linux (like Ubuntu, RHEL).
- Experienced in installation and configuration (like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat web server application).
- Experience in infrastructure operations and data center operations.
- Experience in Openstack, Kubernetes will be a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)