- Ukraine | Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer for our team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Participate in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Write code using Java best practices/patterns, considering various non-functional requirements (NFR) like security, performance, scalability and high availability.
- Participate in estimation processes
- Stay abreast of latest back-end technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to the business problem
- Deep knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in Java
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including: Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate
- Experience with designing and developing microservices based, linearly scalable applications
- Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB
- Strong in fundamentals like Data structures, Algorithm & Problem solving skills
- Must have experience in the full project life cycle including defining requirements, evaluating alternatives, designing, developing and implementing solutions.
- Strong experience with REST API and web services
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with UNIT and integration testing using JUnit
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!