- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Location Lead who will be a key part of our team.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Build a great team and ensure we’re growing
- Work to achieve and maintain a high standard of operational excellence and team engagement.
- Act as the ambassador of our culture and values and propagate these effectively amongst the team.
- Provide effective communication and feedback to all team members.
- Plan, set objectives, and make progress against location and company objectives
- Monitor key metrics and dive deeper where needed to identify areas of improvement.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within the teams
- Drive company and local initiatives, both on the operations side and in our community efforts
- Be responsible for Learning and Development for the team
- Manage the local budget
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- Great organizational skills and a high level of oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize workload and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent data driven decision making ability backed by sound analytical thinking
- Planning, estimation, and project management skills
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!