Senior Business Analyst – Financial Services
- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be an integral part of our delivery team. You will play a key role in working across software development and product, helping gather business requirements and creating user stories suitable for iterative incremental development of software.
The role and responsibilities span the whole of the SDLC, from requirements elicitation, gap analysis, through to backlog refinement and validation, helping us create innovative digital experiences and enterprise class applications efficiently.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Managing user interface and system requirements between the business and the software development team
- Gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the needs of business stakeholders.
- Creating user stories and as necessary functional and non-functional requirement specification documents for the development teams
- Working with stakeholders on user acceptance testing (UAT) planning and execution, to ensure what is delivered is fit for purpose.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Minimum 5 years BA experience (of the 5 years should be Min. 2 years lead/snr BA experience)
- Minimum 5 years full SDLC experience (analysis through to deployment). Technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks, Agile/Scrum management methodologies.
- Worked on software for financial institutions
- Lives in the detail ! Happiest when focused on detailed functions and features.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to collect, organise and evaluate information
- Self-motivated and a natural ability to take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and prioritise large workloads
- Ability to identify risks, and issues
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
- Outstanding and professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Would be a plus:
- Business Analysis certification.
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!