- Ukraine | Lviv, Kyiv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro
- Full Time
We are looking for a Middle Experience Designer with an eye for visual design to join our team.
Our team works closely with market leading companies in industries including finance, healthcare and compliance, to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
We are especially interested if you have extensive experience with enterprise level product solutions and domain expertise that matches our focus industries.
Why we know you’ll want to work here?
You will have the opportunity to contribute your vision to our interesting products and projects and help drive them each to become a successful reality. You will fully participate in the product design and development process – including project estimation, research, client facing discovery and ideation, low and high fidelity wireframing, interactive prototyping and visual design.
Our team focused environment emphasizes personal growth and support and will allow you to both contribute your knowledge and to learn from your colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision/Marvel App;
- Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design;
- Experience in the design of enterprise projects (creating and supporting design system/Apple & Material Design guidelines);
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach and to create a user flow from scratch;
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (ability to accept criticism and explain your decisions);
- English – Upper Intermediate;
- Take an important role in product-related decisions;
- Work together with strong design-team, analytics, product managers, and developers;
- Conduct and analyze user surveys;
- Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product;
- Improve and refine existing elements of the product;
- Develop design Guidelines.
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)