Mobile Lead ( iOS/Android)
- Ukraine | Dnipro
- Full Time
We’re looking for a hands-on technical leader to drive our Mobile (Android / iOS) engineering teams. If you’re looking for an exciting high profile opportunity then you’ve come to the right place!
You will grow and lead the mobile team to build a world class enterprise mobile application working closely with Product Managers, Designers, and fellow Tech Leads, and hiring a team of mobile engineers. You will be responsible for defining solutions and inspiring the team to deliver on complex technical projects. You will report to the Head of Engineering, with whom you will partner on defining the technical vision and direction of the Mobile team. This is an exciting position that offers autonomy and teamwork, with opportunities for career development.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
What you will do:
- You’ll directly manage the people and process for both the Android and iOS client platform teams;
- Use your solid understanding of mobile application architecture and development and the nuances of both iOS and Android;
- You will provide leadership, skills development opportunities, and mentoring to engineers in a collaborative way;
- You will hire additional mobile engineers in 2019;
- Participate in product planning ensure we are building the right things and delivering them at the right time for our customers while minimizing technical debt;
- Lead development of iOS and android applications across our teams;
- To be responsible for thorough review and redesign of existing iOS/Android applications;
- Collaborate with Software Development Management & Functional Analysts to define and develop the apps;
- To be responsible for giving input and following a project plan and backlog to develop custom frontend functionality;
- To be responsible for generating estimates, following a schedule, and meeting deadline.
What You’ve Done :
- Hired, led and motivated a technical team as a tech lead;
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile app development, although you may be more experienced on one platform versus the other, that’s fine;
- Experienced with writing cross platform hybrid mobile application based on React Native or Flutter;
- Ability to build high-quality mobile user experiences from wireframes and visual designs which incorporate animations, video, etc.;
- Experience with location-based and map-centric mobile applications and their associated mobile APIs;
- Deep understanding of mobile client architecture;
- Excellent verbal and written communicator;
- Ability to clearly distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team;
- Good knowledge of OOP/OOD principles;
- Strong Objective-C, SWIFT;
- Experience with visual presentation layer programming;
- Experience of work with UI/UX designers;
- Being attentive to details and having strong visual sensitivity;
- 4+ years of professional background;
- Upper-intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of development of web sites would be a plus;
- Understanding of cross platform technologies like React Native / Flutter is a plus;
- Competitive compensation;
- Become a part of our international team;
- Opportunities for enhancement;
- Friendly Environment;
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)