- India | Pune
- Full Time
- People Care
We are looking for an active and ambitious People Manager who wants to build a strong team and develop our company. The People Care team are an important part of our company and are responsible for growing and nurturing our team as we deliver innovative experience designs and enterprise-class applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Manage and mentor the global People Care and recruitment team;
- Promote and develop a strong, supportive culture across the company;
- Enable business goals by leading the development, engagement, motivation and retention of the full organizational team;
- Create and oversee all HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures;
- Enhance the goal setting, performance, appraisal and personal development frameworks across the company;
- Ensure legal compliance for Human Resources and recruitment;
- Sets goals, objectives and metrics for People Care and the People Care team and monitor and assist with them;
- Keep track of industry and trends;
- Help promote the company in the market to potential candidates;
- Oversee team training programs;
- Plan and implement the People Care related budgets.
- 9+ years of general Human Resources experience plus 2+ years of experience in recruitment in IT;
- Advanced degree with a Human Resources related focus;
- Upper intermediate English language proficiency or higher;
- Strong knowledge of employment laws;
- High level of experience with best practices of Human Resources and personnel administration;
- Experience managing and leading a global team;
- Experience in planning and implementing HR budgets;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a high throughput environment;
- General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry.
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)