Senior React Developer
- Ukraine | Kyiv,Lviv,Dnipro,Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior React Developer. React developers are a key part of our front end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise-class web applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists, and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- 5+ years of work experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in React+Redux or MobX.
- Proficiency in micro frontends
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Solid knowledge of ES6.
- Responsive layouts using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in Webpack setup and creating project-specific configurations.
- RESTful API, GraphQL and OAuth.
- Unit tests with Jasmine or Jest or other
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Experience of leading a team
- Upper-intermediate and high-level English
Will be a plus:
- Work with Angular (2-9)
- Apollo Client
- Server-Side Rendering with Next.js or similar
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code.
- Integration of user-facing elements with client-side logic.
- Developing and documenting software design.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help to maintain code quality and its automatization.
- Work with various third party APIs to automate processes.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of new technologies.
- Mentor and lead other developers
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!)