- Ukraine | Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic React Developer. React developers are a key part of our front end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise-class web applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
What you need to know:
- At least 3-5 years of work experience as a Front-end Developer.
- You have experience in React+Redux or MobX.
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Solid knowledge of ES6.
- Responsive layouts using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in Webpack setup and creating project-specific configurations.
- REST API and OAuth.
- Unit tests with Jasmine or Jest or other
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Intermediate and high-level English
- Will be a plus:
- Work with Angular (2-9)
- Multinational experience
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours, paid vacation and sick leaves.
- PE accounting and support.
- Remote work possibility.
- Referral program, training programs allowance.
- Health insurance with COVID coverage.
- Corporate English classes.
- Team-building activities.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code.
- Integration of user-facing elements with client-side logic.
- Developing and documenting software design.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help to maintain code quality and its automatization.
- Work with various third party APIs to automate processes.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of new technologies.