- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Middle iOS Developer who is focused on quality for our team. iOS developers are a key part of our team and are responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise class iOS applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications.
- Contributing to the iOS development team to deliver high quality applications.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance.
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements.
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers.
- Participating in the estimation process.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS Development.
- Strong knowledge of Swift.
- Experience in RxSwift and RxCocoa.
- Experience with WebKit.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Realm, etc.
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Cryptographic Services.
- Experience with code signing and delivery of iOS applications.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs for connection iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Upper-intermediate English language proficiency or higher.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Previous experience of leading banking or financial projects.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Portfolio with released applications.
- Samples of source code.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting tasks and challenges.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Friendly Environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)