- India | Pune
- Full Time
We are looking for a Product Owner to be an integral part of our delivery team. You will play a key role in creating innovative digital experiences and enterprise class applications as well as ensuring Windmill is seen as a world-class product organization.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of Windmill products and the overall success of the product quality.
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes and solutions associated with digital platforms and software.
- Act as the main point of contact in regards to product definition and release roadmap. Create constructive and positive relationships with them using remote tools. Work directly with them to understand their business goals for the software and objectives for the project.
- Extract business and technical requirements based on Windmill vision and business goals for the solution.
- Create artefacts associated with the documentation and development of digital products based on the extracted requirements.
- Research business and technical needs for potential solutions.
- Articulate options and potential solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with the Scrum team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
- Work with design, development and QA personnel to elaborate user journeys, user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
- Analyze, assess and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Mentor colleagues and inform and improve Windmill processes and methods of work.
- Ensure Windmill has a high performing and happy Product team.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Technical Product Manager working on enterprise software development projects.
- Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices and frameworks, Agile/Scrum.
- Demonstrable experience creating User Journey Maps, Value Proposition Canvases, Story Maps, App Maps and/or other user modeling and diagraming tools.
- Experience with UML and other relationship modeling and diagramming techniques.
- Experience working on Banking Products.
- Understanding of how to gather and document business and technical needs, including User journeys, how data is managed and flows, business rules, and functional design requirements.
- Confident working in a dynamic and collaborative international work environment.
- Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them to collaborate and come to an agreement and acceptance on a solution or path.
- Outstanding and professional communication and presentation skills, with fluent English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision and the ability to articulate it.
- Competitive compensation
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!