- Ukraine | Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolayv
- Full Time
We are looking for an inspiring Manager to lead large scale, multi product engagements. The Program Manager plays a key role in leading our project teams working within a particular program to deliver our high quality designs and applications to our clients and stakeholders.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Responsible for overall success of program and for the delivery of all products and projects within it
- Ensure smooth running of the program with a focus on increasing team consistency, efficiency and quality
- Inspires, motivates and supports the whole team through active communication
- Leads individual Product owners for each of the products being delivered
- Manages major risks. Monitors and help teams to identify, track and alleviate risks
- Owns the overall program roadmap
- Accountable for the overall program budget vs client agreements
- Maintains and delivers overall reporting, internal and external
- Takes charge of resource allocation and makes sure teams are set as needed
- Work to ensure project teams are consistently delivering value
- A proven track record of leading and successfully delivering multi-product programs
- Experience successfully delivering enterprise-level applications, software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- 8+ years of experience as a Program Manager
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree or 4+ years of equivalent work experience is required.
- High level of English language proficiency
- Prior experience working and communicating directly with clients and stakeholders with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, managing, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Balanced business/technical background: Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as both Agile and traditional project management principles and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
It will be a plus
- PMI-ACP is strongly preferred
- PMP, CSM, CSPO
- Understanding of Financial Services or other complex industries
- Previous experience as a developer (preferably with AngularJS, React, Java or HTML/CSS)
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!