Junior Front End Developer (HTML)
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Junior HTML Frontend Developer who is focused on quality for our team. HTML Frontend developers are a key part of our front-end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise class web applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company based globally in Switzerland, US, Portugal, UK, India and Ukraine. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using HTML/CSS technologies with responsive and flexible UI.
- Writing code using best practices
- Participating in the estimation process
- Cooperating with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling existing web assets.
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into day to day
- 1+ year of experience in HTML/CSS
- A supporting-level player with good communication skills and contributing to the meeting
- Strong skills in HTML5 and knowledge of CSS3, SASS
- Familiarity with JS / TS
- Previous experience with Version control system (GIT)
- Strong understanding of UI/UX and Design Tools
- Pre-Intermediate English level
- Attention to details
- Capable engagement in standard development processes
- Team Player
- Basic planning and estimation skills
- Flexibility and hard-working
- Able in self-organization and self-management
- Ability to learn quickly
Will be a plus
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Competitive salary
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Interesting team events
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)